Why Buy Soy?
You will find that most readily available candles are made with paraffin wax which is sourced from crude oil. Our soy candles however, are made from natural earth grown soybeans which create environmentally friendly wax. It is a sustainable and renewable resource which also burns at a cooler temperature, allowing you to enjoy a higher quality of fragrance for longer. We only add carefully selected dye and fragrance oils to our unique, handmade candles; we do not add any other chemicals or artificial additives. Our cotton and paper cored wicks are also designed specifically to burn best in soy wax candles.
- It is 100% vegetable, made from pure soybean oil
- It burns up to 50% longer and more cleanly than paraffin wax without soot build up
- It is natural, biodegradable, free from pesticides, herbicides and toxins
- It is Kosher Certified
- It is produced without genetically modified material
- It is free of palm wax, petroleum and paraffin
- It is easy to clean up with soap and hot water and does not stain in it's pure form
- It is not tested on animals
- It is a renewable, sustainable resource
- Support the environment and choose soy!
Your Soy Candle
- Sometimes a white frosty finish will appear on your candle. It is a natural characteristic of soy and will not affect its performance. This is actually a quality that many enthusiasts look for to ensure the presence of soy.
- Small droplets may sometimes appear on the top of your candle. This is often caused by temperature changes and will not affect the burn
- Occasionally in container candles, it may appear that the wax is not adhering to the glass; again this is perfectly normal and is caused by temperature fluctuations.
- Our candles are individually handmade and therefore can vary in size, shape, weight and finish. Every candle is unique!